Jul 20, 2021
Maybe you have a goal, have
worked to achieve something, and then have family, friends, or
loved ones that are unsupportive, jealous, or work to sabotage you
in the process. How do we deal with that? How do we manage that?
This is an excellent topic to discuss, so let’s dive in.
Find show notes at
Follow me on Instagram!
- Understanding the Why (3:03)
- The root of why others feel threatened when you
- Two ways you can experience someone else's
- Tip no. 1: Celebrate your own
- Tip no. 2: Find a community that celebrates
your successes (17:46
- Tip no. 3: Communicate your goals with those
that you love (23:15)
- Tip no. 4: Evaluate how important growth is to
- Tip no. 5: Become a better
- Confidence In Your Numbers (31:10)